Ctrl + C to Copy. Want codes,pics? Just ASK.
Sara Yasmine
Taobao Haul Review UnBoxing August
Sep 7, 2016 • 12:33 AM •
                          

I bought some stuff from Taobao. again.
I bought about 7-8 something like that.. so.

Order 20/8
Arrived 1/9

Actually, I ordered 2 phone cases of Melody 3D and I just got 1 . like WTF was wrong with Seller. 

Ok. Lets Forgot about that and That a look ♡


The package come with huge box .




My SANRIO Melody kawaii Trash



Sanrio S7 Edge phone case. Only one shop that sell it . 


Little Twin Star S7 Edge phone case. I think it is super adorable. I do really like its design. 



Box for placing my makeup and extensions .




Overall :

The package got wet i dont know why. 
It is the first time i got parcel wet like that. and it smelly . Gosh

I dont know it is Buy2Taobao's fault or Poslaju Van's fault .

Delivery little late I dont know why. It suppose to be more faster like I ordered before. so. 

New* After report to the agent, I got refund by getting only 1 Melody phone case. like yay.

Buy2Taobao service is so good.


Note: Register Buy2Taobao . Use Buy2Taobao CODE 2A28EC if you want discount.


whatever I going to decorate them in my new room SOON. !!


Stay Tunedd! 







































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

1.Your Comment surely will be approve.

2. I'll check it first. Don't worry. :D

3. Don't forget to come back to this Blog if you want to know the answer.




PASTFUTURE


Sugar Bunny
Hey'all. Welcome to my ill-favored blog. Im Sara for short. Usually I eat Icream and Fries for inspiration. Do follow me below ❤ Harajuku

Template Freebies Rules




ADD ME: INSTAGRAM @SARARIIN


Follow

Click Below Image TO Follow Me
Follow Sara Yasmine's Blog

Messange Here




Archive
Recent Entries




Wishlist

White Room
Own Lizlisa
100 Vintage Dresses
Publish Game
White Piano
IPAD for ART

CANT BELIEVE ABOVE WISHLIST IS DONE,

BELOW IS NEW WISHLIST
GLAM CLOSET ROOM
EFFECTIVE WORKOUT
Own Official Founder
Own Clothing Br
Own UTUBE
FORZAZU Concert at Burcharest

Background